AUN/SEED-Net is pleased to announce that Intensive Course for Management of Technology (MOT) for JFY 2016 is now open for application!
Here is what you will learn.
- You will stay in Kuala Lumpur for 2 weeks during 31 July- 13 Aug 2016.
- You will learn Marketing, Intellectual Property, and Innovation applied for engineering faculty staff.
- You will visit companies and attend an industrial forum regarding University-Industry Collaboration during the course.
- And needless to say, you will have an opportunity to make relationship with faculty members from ASEAN leading universities who share the same interest as yours.
If you are an MI faculty staff and under 35 years of age and interested in the course, here is what you have to do
- Download and read carefully the Implementation Guideline and Application Form available at http://www.seed-net.org/application-forms/
- Complete application forms
- Submit the soft copy of complete application forms in softcopy titled “Application:MOT2016” to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 (SUN) May 2016.
AUN/SEED-Net will support your air ticket, accommodation, and daily allowance for non-local participants.